Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 China Glaze Magnetix!

Good morning! Today I have 2 colors from the new China Glaze Magnetix collection to show you guys :) I only picked up these two for now cause funds are tight at the moment. I'm planning on getting 2 more.



Attraction. 1 coat. Gunmetal grey with silver glitter. I really love this. When I was done swatching these, I put this color right back on with the diagonal lines as the design. I really like the glitter in this :) Makes me happy!


Cling On. 1 coat. Metallic army green. I'm not a fan of how this came out. I need to play with this a little more to find a trick or something... I mean it looks pretty cool, but I don't like that it looks like my nail is discolored around the magnetic design.

As far as the magnet, I'm not that impressed by it. The chevrons didn't work so well... the diagonal stripes is the magnet that worked the best and the star was okay.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA Cling On! Sorry, but in UK slang terms, that is hilarious! They look awesome though, but not so much for their price tag

    ReplyDelete