Monday, January 9, 2012

Color Club - Revvvolution

This is a color I've wanted for a while and my nail supply place just got new Color Club racks and a whole new stock upgrade... so its in stock!





Color Club Revvvolution. Charcoal base with grainy holo running throughout. This is 1 1/2 coats. I say 1 1/2 cause some of my nails only have one coat and others have a little bit of a evening out coat. So yeah, I pretty much love this color, just like I was hoping I would!!! I'm so glad I finally found it and I didn't have to pay for shipping :) yay!!! I guess it was my lucky day!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous, look at all those sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks so much more holo than mine! I hope I didn't get a dud one :(

    ReplyDelete