Friday, March 23, 2012

China Glaze Stone Cold

Today's post is a fantastic matte polish that I love from the Hunger Games collection!

Natural Light - Direct Sunlight

Natural Light - Shade

Artificial Light

Natural Light - Direct Sunlight (W/ Topcoat)

Natural Light - Shade (W/ Topcoat) 
Stone Cold from the new China Glaze Hunger Games Collection. Matte grey with silver glitter. I love this color! I especially love that its a matte color. Formula was great, did 2 quick coats just to fix a few things and of course a matte dries quickly so I love that! I put a coat of Seche Vite over this for the last 2 pictures and it looks great both ways! I knew this was one of the ones I wanted as soon as I saw the press release and I'm so glad I got it!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment