Thursday, March 22, 2012

Butter London - The Dark Knight

Today's post is a polish that I've wanted for so long and I finally got it for my birthday from Miss Princess Mari. THANK YOU MARI!! I'm in love. On to the swatches.


Butter London The Dark Knight. Multi-glitter in a black base. This is 3 coats. I love this color despite its 3 coats. First coat was sheer, second coat was a little streaky so I needed the third to even it out. This was taken in artificial light since I did my nails at night. I still have this color on since I haven't had time to change it. Its work exceptionally well considering I type a lot for one of my jobs and I tinker with heavy things and electronics for my other job, not to mention homework and everything else I do daily. I've had this color on since Sunday and it is now Thursday which is a really long time for me to have nail polish on. I only have some minor tip wear... I'm impressed!

I guess that's all I have to say about this... next is layering order.

Layering Order:
Julep Nail Therapy
Seche Clear
The Dark Knight
Gelous
Seche Vite

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment