Wednesday, March 28, 2012

China Glaze Agro

Hunger Games! So I finally got the book but I haven't started reading it yet... been too damn busy! Either way... I'm loving the China Glaze Hunger Games collection... today's post is another color from there!

Direct Sunlight
Shade
Artificial Light
China Glaze Agro. Metallic olive green with gold shimmer. 2 coats. I love greens so its no surprise that I love this one! My friend thinks this color is hideous but its one of those colors you either love or hate, kind of like China Glaze Trendsetter... well I love this. When I first saw the press-release this was definitely one of the ones that jumped out at me so I had to have it. Formula was pretty great. Could have done with 1 coat, but I've become a 2-coater type of person at least so I had to do the second coat. I especially love this in the sun!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment