Monday, March 26, 2012

GOSH Gasoline

Today's post is yet another polish from my mega swap with Raych and I'm in love with this one too! (Once again, please ignore the band-aid on my pinky... I swatched this when I had cut it)

Natural Light - Sunlight

Natural Light - Shade

Artificial Light
GOSH Gasoline. 3 coats. Purple base with blue and pink micro glitter. OMG. This color is heaven. Its almost like a glass flecks kind of color and a fantastic glitter all rolled in to one. This is one Raych picked out on her own for me and holy crap I'm so glad she did! I would have never picked something like this for myself, but it is most definitely a welcome addition to my hoard *ahem* collection. The formula was kind of sheer but for a color like this, I really don't mind! Also, this is random but I'm kind of in love with the Gosh and Model's Own bottles haha I love round bottles! Thank you Raych!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

3 comments: