Friday, March 16, 2012

Pre-Birthday Polish Haul

Hey, everyone! Tonight's second post is my Pre-Birthday haul from tonight. Tonight I went to the gym and then to my nail supply place and Ulta with my friend and I got myself some polish and she bought me some stuff. Thanks Princess Mari for my birthday presents! 


The first three are my presents from Miss Princess Mari :) She bought me my very first Butter London, The Dark Knight! I LOVE it!!! She also bought me OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam and Thanks a Windmillion :) yay!! 

As far as what I bought myself, I got Zoya Maisie and Opal, Color Club Metamorphosis, Fly With Me, Tru Passion, and Sparkle and Soar and I also got a Jade glitter in Iced Blue.

Can't wait to play with these and especially my very first Butter London!!! :)

Thanks for reading, until next time!

4 comments: