Saturday, March 24, 2012

Model's Own - Nude Beige

Today's post is a gorgeous nude that actually looks fantastic on me *gasp*

Natural Light - Direct Sunlight

Artificial Light
Nude Beige from Model's Own. Nude creme. I have NEVER found a nude that looks good on me and thanks to Raych now I have one! Most nudes are either too pale or too dark and me and this one is perfect. I can't get over how great it looks on me. I've needed a nude palette cleaner that's not OPI Bubble Bath, Coney Island Cotton Candy etc... basically the colors that are more of a sheer jelly vs. this one is a perfect creme. The formula is amazing. I only used 2 coats for perfection. I'm in love with Model's Own!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Glad I could help you out with finding your perfect nude! :D *feels accomplished*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I loved you before just for the swap I love you 293847392847 more for getting me the perfect nude! <3

      Delete