Monday, March 12, 2012

Model's Own Golden Green

Hey there! Today's post is another green in honor of St. Patrick's Day week and another Model's Own color I got from my swap with Rachel of Polished Criminails

(Please ignore the band aid on my pinky... I cut myself with scissors while being an idiot -_-')

Natural Light - Direct Sunlight

Natural Light - Direct Sunlight

Natural Light - Shade

Model's Own Golden Green. This color is from the Beetlejuice duochrome collection. This is olive green with gold duochrome. I used 2 coats for this picture. I really love this color. I have a weak spot for olive greens and this one is no exception. I'm in love with this and the other colors from Beetlejuice I got... so in love!!! The formula was really good and it dried fairly quickly. Yay Model's Own!!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment: