Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NOTD: Barry M Lilac Foil + Glitter

Hey guys!!

I just have a quick NOTD today, which I've actually been wearing for a couple of days, so please excuse the tipwear on the pictures below!

my NOTD is Barry M Lilac Foil with an accent nail of Jade Twinkling Purple. Jade is a brand I get at my nail supply store for $1. I usually go for their glitters since they're really gorgeous.

I thought this look would be really pretty for spring... and as soon as I put it on, the next day is started to rain. So much for spring weather we were having! Enough of that...on to the pictures! (Also excuse the cut on my cuticle. My skin is so dry because of the flip-floping weather. Hot then cold... make up your mind, so-cal!



That's it for today! Tomorrow I will have swatches of the Lorac Pro Palette on the blog :)

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment