Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Picks - Beautifully Disney Wickedly Beautiful Collection

Hey guys!

Today's post is another one made with beautysets.com. I just can't get enough of that site!

I've had a couple of people email me and ask me what are some of my absolute favorite items from Beautifully Disney's Wickedly Beautiful Collection. Someone asked me because she is going to Walt Disney World and wants to know what I think before buying anything. So, I put this together to show what my 4 absolute favorites are.

Let me say, however, that I love pretty much everything from this collection. All the colors are pretty and the shadows are awesome quality. For a full review/swatches of the nail polishes and swatches, click here. These are just the items that I find myself reaching for the most, and in fact I bought a backup of the lip gloss that I featured because I'm obsessed and wear it to work daily when I just want to slap something on and head out the door!



Have any of you gotten anything from this collection? What do you think? Do you have favorites?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment