Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 Summer Coral Polishes

Hey guys!

Its almost summer!!! I'm loving neons and summer colors, especially because its been really really hot in LA lately. Sunny So-Cal... woo?

Anyways, Today's post is 2 of my favorite coral polishes I just picked up recently. One of them is a really close dupe to my ALL TIME favorite toe color for summer. Here's the pictures:

Direct Sunlight

Natural Light, Shade
Bikini by Julie G. 3 coats. Holy hell, neon! I don't usually like neon pinks or corals on my fingers, and this color isn't an exception. This is basically gonna be a toe color, and its a really close dupe for China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, though this seems a tiny bit more pinky. Formula was pretty good, but as usual it dries to a matte finish, so topcoat is necessary

Direct Sunlight

Natural Light, Shade
Maybelline Color Show in Coral Crush. 2 Coats. This is a really pretty true coral polish. Again, this is a color that I'll get more use out of on my toes rather than my hands, but its so pretty and I think its perfect for my toes!

I'm loving the coral trend and I'm excited to wear these on my toes if I can ever manage to pry Flip Flop Fantasy off my toes (I just love it too much!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment