Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lorac Pro Palette - Swatches + Review

Howdy!!

Today on the blog I have swatches of the Lorac Pro palette and a mini review.

All the names in this palette describe the color perfectly, so I won't be doing a color breakdown like I usually do. That being said, on to the pictures!!

I love how sleek and pretty this palette looks. The only downside to the packaging is that it gets really dirty, really quickly because of the finish. Its kind of a satin-y kind of finish to the cardboard  and it attracts dust and shadow like no other!


I love that this palette has one row of shimmer and one row of matte. Makes for a huge variety of looks that can be created!



The Matte Shades






The Shimmer Shades




All these shadows are beautiful and smooth, almost creamy even the matte shades (which really impressed me!). They are gorgeous and so easy to blend and I gotta say, I'll probably reach for this more than my Naked 2 Palette! My favorites in this palette are Gold, Slate, Black, Mauve and Sable (which I use for my eyebrows) Overall, its a beautiful and fantastic palette to work with! So happy I broke down and got it.

This palette is $42 and can be found at Ulta, Sephora, or loraccosmetics.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment