Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pastel Eyes Palette from Forever 21 - Swatches + Review

Hey guys!

Today's post is about a palette I saw a little while ago at Forever 21, but I didn't wanna get it because I didn't think it would be that great. I looked up swatches and reviews and between all that and Emily from Beauty Broadcast saying it actually was pretty good, I decided to go pick it up... and I'm very glad I did! I love this palette! The best part? It was $6!! Yes, only SIX DOLLARS!

Pastel Eye Palette from Love and Beauty by Forever 21:








None of these colors have names, but they are gorgeous. They are all super pigmented and go on really smooth. This whole palette is shimmer supreme. There is no matte shades at all, but I love shimmer so its really okay! The only thing is that only half of this palette is "pastel" the other half is bold and bright. I don't think that's a bad thing, but I kinda wish there was a pastel minty green in here..... I'm just obsessed with mint greens! 

Below is a look I put together with this palette:

For this look, I used the first color in the palette, a creamy color in the inner corner, the copper color on the lid, the silver on the outer corner, and the teal smudged along the lower lashline. I really love how it turned out, and I really love this palette. Its going to be perfect for summer!!! I'm planning on going out and getting more stuff from Forever 21 to play with. I'll post it up when I do!


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment