Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jasmine Storylook Palette Tutorial

Hey guys!

I'm trying something new today. I was watching Beauty Broadcast Live this morning with emilynoel83 on YouTube and she was telling us about beautysets.com where you can make tutorials and lookbooks and things like that and it makes it really easy, so I decided to give it a shot and I made a tutorial that someone had asked me for weeks ago.

Beautysets.com was really fun and I really love how my tutorial turned out. Check it out!


Beautysets - ONI Tutorials

Let me know if you guys like this and I will continue doing tutorials like this both for nails and makeup. This might be the easiest way to me to do picture tutorials and things like that when I don't have a ton of time to film and edit a video. I really love this!! Thanks Emily for turning me on to this website!

Check out Emily's Blog and Channel. She's fantastic and one of my favorite beauty bloggers!!!


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment