Thursday, May 2, 2013

Color Tattoo LE Summer 2013 - Swatches!

Hey guys!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy, but now that I'm not working on a show, I FINALLY have time to blog and do videos again *happy dance!*

I was recently at Walmart and I found the Summer 2013 Color Tattoos by Maybelline which I was dying to find. Duochrome creme eyeshadow that doesn't budge on me? Yes, please!!!




Swatches taken in sunlight
Waves of White is a white base with a beautiful green/teal duochrome.
Lavish Lavender is a metallic lavender - gorgeous for spring!
Icy Mint is the least pigmented of these. It is a metallic mint. Really pretty, but really sheer *sadface*
Seashore Frosts This color is like a sunset in a bottle. It is a blue base with a beautiful coppery gold and greenish duochrome
Blue Paradise Blue base with a purple/green duochrome
Cool Crush Silvery base with a pink/blue/teal duochrome

Then, I got an idea to swatch these over black.. and oh my!!!

Swatches in Sunlight over black

Overall, I really love these. I'm wearing Blue Paradise today and I wore Seashore Frosts yesterday (MY FAVORITE!!!) And they both creased a tiny, tiny bit, but after hours of wear. I really love the color tattoos in general and these are duochrome. All I can really say is *drool!*

Here's a video I posted on these: 




And a random picture of my Oscar (Ozzie)... because I can! :D



Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I just picked these up too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! and thanks for the comment :) and compliment :)

      Delete