Thursday, May 23, 2013

BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera Palette - Swatches + Review

Hey guys!!

Today's post is a review and of the BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera Palette. I decided on this palette when I wanted to try BH Cosmetics because its a "unique" palette to BH, meaning that the exact copy isn't also on Coastal Scents and Sedona Lace (like the 88 eyeshadow palettes). None of the colors have specific names, so they will just be swatched in order as to how they appear in the palette.




Swatches of Row 1

Swatches of Row 2

Swatches of Row 3

Swatches of Blush Row
Overall, this palette is Okay. The pigmentation just isn't there for some of the colors. The matte shades and matte blushes especially are powdery and chalky. Some of the colors, on the other hand, are ridiculously pigmented and smooth and very nice! The bad isn't anything I can't work with, however. Some of the colors work better wet rather than dry (as demonstrated in the video below), but I think overall all these colors are useable and this palette is great for a quick look and to travel with. This palette is on sale now for 50% off, for that price, I think this palette is completely worth it! I got it for the reduced price, and I'm very happy with the product considering the price I paid! 


These are the looks I achieved with this palette. Can you tell that I love the green in this palette?



Check out my video below for a review and demo/tutorial showing how I got the second look above!




Thanks for reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment