Saturday, July 6, 2013

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers (AKA Apocalips)

Hey Guys!!

Today's post is swatches of 3 colors I picked up from the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer collection (Also known as Apocalips in the UK). I did haul these in a video on my channel and I promised swatch pictures so here they are:




Celestial is a nudey/mauvey pink. The most neautral color I picked up

Stellar is a bright coral. This is definitely my favorite color that I picked up. So bright and soooo gorgeous!

Apocaliptic is a bright rosey fuschia kind of color. Another really bright, really pigmented color that I love. My camera didn't pick up this color well, but its definitely more of a hot rosey pink

These are all liquid lip lacquer (liquid lipstick) things. They're all really pigmented and go on really smooth. They also wear really nicely. I'm really excited to have these in my collection and I will definitely go back and buy more!!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment