Thursday, July 4, 2013

Marshalls + Drugstore Nail Polish Haul!

Hey Guys!

Happy 4th of July!!!

I have a really quick haul post today about a few things I got a CVS/Walgreens and Marshalls. All the Orly, Sation and SpaRitual I bought at Marshalls... all for less than $20. I'm excited to have my first SpaRitual polishes to try! The Color Show I got at Walgreens and CVS. Walgreens has these for Buy one get one 50% off right now! Check out what I got:



What I got (from left to right)

Orly Ultraviolet
Sation Unicorns are Teal
SpaRitual Silver
SpaRitual Dreams Becoming Reality
SpaRitual Shoot for the Stars
Orly Mermaid's Tale
Color Show Pretty in Polka
Color Show Blue Marks the Spot
Color Show Drops of Jade

I will have swatches of all this stuff in the next couple of days. Also, I will have another post coming up about some makeup products I got at Walgreens... all new at the drugstore!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment