Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Couple Orly Glitters!

Hey Guys!

Today's post is about a couple of Orly glitters I found at Marshalls for $3.99 each. I was super drawn to them so I decided to pick them up! Check it out:



Mermaid Tale. 2 coats over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jade Jump. Hex mint green glitter, hex holo glitter, small mint glitter in a clear base. This is such a gorgeous summer/mermaid mani... I fell in love this this and am still wearing it! The pictures aren't doing it justice. 



Ultraviolet. 2 coats over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac. Blue-toned purple hex glitter and small magenta glitter in a clear base. This is awesome! I love how the two tones of purple mesh together to give this glitter extra dimension. I love this!


Love these two and I'm so glad I got them for a really great deal at my work (Marshalls!). You guys should stroll in to a Marshalls or TJ Maxx near you and see what they have... we are starting to get a lot of good stuff we never had before!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment