Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Look

Hey guys! I did my first ever tutorial today for a St. Patrick's Day look. Check out the video and then scroll down to see better pictures and a list of what I used.




And here's pictures and the products I used:






Eyes:
Wet n Wild Fergie Shadow Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
Mac Lucky Green
Urban Decay Kush
Kat Von D Sugar Skull and Hard Luck (From Memento Mori Palette)
Bare Minerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Oz
Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil in Golden
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Black

Cheeks:
Elf Blush/Bronzer Duo (Just used the blush)

Lips:
Urban Decay High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda

** Some great alternatives to the MAC, Urban Decay and Kat Von D Colors can be found in Wet n' Wild's Comfort Zone 8-pan Palette and their Dream of Greenie trio :D

Hope you enjoyed my first ever tutorial!!

Thanks for Watching/Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment