Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cinderella Storylook Palette - Swatches and Review!

Hey everyone!!

To continue the theme of Disney Week to celebrate the release of Disney Parks Beautifully Disney makeup line, here is swatches and a review of the Cinderella Storylook Palette by Sephora! (Check out swatches of the volume 2 Jasmine Palette Here)


Such gorgeous packaging!!


My favorite thing... it comes out completely!



Maiden is a metallicy magenta
All Aglow is a light copper
Destined is one of my favorites from this palette. Its a gorgeous light blue with a strong golden shimmer.... almost a duochrome


Cinderelly (I can't help but singing this song when I see this name). This is the only color in this palette thats kind of disappointing. Its a really beautiful seafoam green matte, but it isn't spectacularly pigmented. It works well to try to build up, but it isn't pigmented at all from the get go
Pumpkin Coach is a really pretty creamy matte color with some glitter

Ballgown is a pretty shimmery white
Kill Joy metallic dark silver
Fairy Godmother Satin-type finish periwinkle blue
Glass Slipper Shimmery baby blue
Royal matte royal blue

This is my favorite row of shadows
GusGus Metallic gold
Charming  Metallic creamy color. Best highlight and inner corner color for me in this palette.
Chateau Metallic medium brown
Palace Metallic nude - nice lid color
Drizella Bronze. This is definitely one of my favorites in this palette. Great lid color for me!



Cinders This is a gorgeous black with gold glitter
Jaq Metallic taupe.
Midnight Blackened blue with light blue glitter
A Wish matte highlight off-white color
Rococo Shimmery burgundy

Not the best picture, but I used Charming in the inner corner and browbone, Palace all over the lid, and Rococo in the outer V and crease

Overall I love this (and the Jasmine) palette. The colors are so gorgeous! This palette is really good for neutrals, smoky, and metallic neutrals whereas the Jasmine palette is more colorful. 

Staying Power:
I wore the Jasmine Palette yesterday and had my eye look on for a good 16 hours, and when I got home, my look was still intact despite work in the morning and a long day at Disneyland which included seeing World of Color from the front and getting soaked. I did wear it over a Color Tattoo, but even with that other shadows rub of, but these shadows stayed strong. I'm loving the staying power of these palettes!!!




Thanks for reading!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment