Monday, February 11, 2013

Update on Liquid Sand + NOTW

So, I changed my nail polish last night. I managed to survive a few days and a Disneyland trip with the Liquid Sand on. It drove me nuts, but I found that as the days went by, much like matte nail polish, it started to kind of turn in to a satin-y finish and almost felt smoother... or I got used to it. Either way, the grittiness got better but I still hate these polishes. I'm not sure if I will actually ever wear this again, but I probably will with lots of topcoat over it.... we'll see how it goes!

I had some time to kill last night and decided to do a Valentine's Day mani and then I realized that my best friend still has my stamping plates... and since I'm terrible at free-hand nail art, I decided I wouldn't try to draw anything on my nails freehand. I just got a bunch of Valentine's colors and mixed them together and  got somewhat of decent Valentine's mani. Its not the greatest, but with the little time I had, it works for me! Here's what I came up with:


Thumb -  OPI If you Moust, You Moust with Sally Hansen HD Byte over it
Index - OPI Excuse Moi
Middle - Color Club Hot Like Lava with Essie A Cut Above
Ring - Seche Red with China Glaze Ring in the Red
Pinky - OPI If you Moust, You Moust with Color Club Tru Passion over it

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment