Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NYX Wicked Lippies - Risque

Hi everyone! Its been a really long time, I know. I keep promising I'll be good about posting and I never do it. Whoops.

Anyways, its one of my new years' resolutions to start posting more and making more videos so I will be doing that.  I'm starting with a fabulous green lipstick.  As you  may or may  not know, my birthday is on St. Patty's Day and I kinda wanted this lipstick when I first saw it, but I never went out and got it.  The other day I was with a friend at Ulta and I happened to see the (completely picked over) display, and I decided to pick up the green lipstick for character looks and for my birthday! I will post a pic after my birthday with this actually on my lips, until then... a hand swatch will have to do!








Risque is a really gorgeous shimmery green "frost" lipstick. Its a perfect emerald green. Formula is smooth and it applies surprisingly well (I have problem lips and generally lipstick is a pain to apply). Its not particularly long wearing, but that's okay.  Its great for quick looks, costume looks or special occasions.


As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment