Monday, April 2, 2012

OPI - Thanks a Windmillion

Hey guys! This week all posts are scheduled because on top of my full time school schedule, 2 jobs, and workout schedule, I'm on crew for a musical at my school and its eating up all my time. This is the first of my scheduled posts!

Just wanted to thank everyone for hanging in there with me for the last couple of months while I've been a really bad blogger. My schedule is ridiculously crazy and I barely have time to sleep. Thank you all!

Okay, on to today's post. This is one of the two colors I got from the Holland collection from OPI. This was actually a birthday present from Miss Princess Mari. (Check out her blog!). Both photos are under artificial light because it was a rainy day when I did my nails this color.



Thanks a Windmillion is a light sea foam green creme. 2 coats. This is a lot like Mermaid's Tears but its definitely murkier. I love the dusty/murky kind of colors so this is definitely a favorite! Formula was typical of OPI cremes. Easy to apply, dries fast. No complaints on this one... and its different enough from Mermaid's Tears to justify having both ;)!

Thanks for reading, until next time!



1 comment:

  1. enter my international giveaway : http://eraumavezumagata.blogspot.pt/2012/04/review-and-giveaway-cutey.html

    ReplyDelete