Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beautifully Disney Unlock the Spell Collection - Swatches + Review

Hey guys!!

Today I have a super exciting post!! This is the second collection of the Disney Parks Beautifully Disney cosmetics line.

The Unlock the Spell collection was released end of June and is inspired by Tiana, Belle and Rapunzel. This collection has one eyeshadow quad, 3 nail polishes, and 3 lip glosses. Check out the pictures below! (Also, I apologize in advance for my wrecked cuticles, their dried out and cracked)




My Haul from the Unlock the Spell Collection



Beautiful Bayou. 2 coats. Medium Green creme. This was an easy and smooth 2 coats to work with. This color is my favorite of the 3. It reminds me a lot of Jade is the New Black by OPI. I will have to do a comparison of the two soon. This is a great swampy green kind of color. Inspired by Tiana.\




Let Your Hair Down. 2 coats. Bright magenta creme. This is a beautiful color. Took 2 easy coats for full opacity. Beautiful bright magenta. I love this color!!! I will probably be wearing this on my toes a lot for the rest of the summer!




Provincial Madmoiselle. 3 Coats. This is a pretty medium yellow. This one took 3 coats. Was a little bit patchy but definitely a really good formula for a yellow. Usually yellows are crap, but this one is pretty fantastic. This is a gorgeous color. It will definitely be a favorite for this summer!


That's it for the nail polishes, now for the swatches of the quad and the lip glosses


The shadows are beautiful and smooth and the 3 glosses are nice and smooth, not sticky in the least and they're really pigmented. My favorite is Spell Breaker. So beautiful!!!


I highly recommend you guys check out this collection if you are in any of the Disney Parks or in the general area. These are available at Vault 28 in Downtown Disney in California and in Tren-D in Downtown Disney in Florida. Some of the Wickedly Beautiful collection items are also available online at the Disney Store Website.

Just like the Wickedly Beautiful Collection, I love everything in this collection!!!!

As far as the brushes, They are super soft and pick up, buff out, and blend products so nicely! I used them to apply my makeup today and I was actually really impressed! I'll have to use them a couple more times to know exactly how I feel about them, but I will do a full review when I do!

I'm also doing a GIVEAWAY in my video on youtube that I will be putting up about this collection, make sure you check out the link below to find out how to enter to win!!! :)



Thanks so much for reading as always!



No comments:

Post a Comment