Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues Collection

Hey everyone!

I know its been a couple weeks, been busy! But I AM making an effort to blog more :). So today I went to my favorite nail supply place and I found the Halo Hues (#1) Collection from Color Club. Pictures/Thoughts below!




Harp on It - 2 Coats.
Silver Holographic. I died and went to heaven. These colors really are amazing. I don't think I'll be able to say much about any of them other than AMAZING!




Angel Kiss - 2 Coats.
Seafoam Green Holographic. My favorite of these because its green! Do I really need to say much more? *drools*


Cherubic - 2 coats
Nude Halographic. This is my second favorite because I love the base color. Its really pretty and neutral in the shade, but it looks like this in the sun. Its amazing.


Halo-graphic - 2 coats
Pink Holographic. Its beautiful, and I don't even like pink! Its a very pretty pink though.



Cloud Nine - 2 Coats
Lavender purple holographic. I really love this one... it looks pink in certain light and purple in others but its still wonderfully holographic.


Blue Heaven - 2 coats.
This one is kinda weird, only because it looks silver most of the time unless you look closely. I do still like it, I just wish it was a deeper blue.

I made a haul video where I show these guys in the bottles in the sun, so if you're interested in that, check it out below:






The formula on these was great. 2 coats was enough for full coverage. Was a breeze to apply all of the colors and I'm just overall in love with these and I can't wait to get my hands on the second set very soon!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment