Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wickedly Green: Go Go Green

So, tonight I was in a musical theatre kind of mood so I put on a DVD of Wicked I have and while watching it I was inspired to Wicked-ify my nails :) One of the actresses that played Elphaba (the "wicked" witch) once said she used this color on her nails on stage... so of course, being as obsessed with the show as I was, I went out and bought 3 bottles of this color back in the day (haha?) Anyways... on to the pictures...

 Flash
No Flash
L'oreal Express Finish in Go Go Green. Orly Bonder basecoat, 2 coats, Seche Vite Topcoat. I LOVE this color. Not only is it "Wicked" green but its such a beautiful green with intense gold shimmer. I actually haven't worn this color in so long so I forgot how beautiful and magical it is. So glad I put this on :) 

Back to watching Wicked! 
....remember: "Pink goes good with green!"



No comments:

Post a Comment