Saturday, May 25, 2013

From My Glam Bag - Zoya Piaf

Hey Guys!

Today's post is about a polish I got in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month!



Zoya Piaf. 2 Coats. This is a baby mustard color with silver sparkle. This is really pretty. Its not a color I would normally gravitate toward, so I'm happy I got this in my glam bag. I would have never picked it out myself. I really love how this looks on my skin tone, and I love how it goes on. For a yellow, this is smooth, opaque, and beautiful!

If you haven't heard of Glam Bag, its a monthly subscription service for beauty samples and full-size items. The Zoya is a full-size polish I got in my bag along with 4 other items, and all for $10!


Check out my video of my "unboxing" of my Glam Bag to see what else I got!



To check out Ipsy and sign up for a Glam Bag Click Here (I do get points for referrals, if you refer 2 people, you get a free item in your next bag)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment