Tuesday, February 14, 2012

25 Days of Broadway: Day 5 - Spiderman (fail)

First off, I need to say right off the bat... I hate Spiderman: Turn off the Dark. HATE. It is the worst musical ever and I will not be posting a video for it, but none the less I thought it would make a cute nail art manicure. Well, I was wrong. I really hate how this came out but that was part of this challenge. To learn and grow despite any fails. So I decided to post it anyways.

 Thumb: China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, China Glaze Lightning Bolt, Sally Hansen Cherry Smash
Index: China Glaze Winterberry, White striper
Middle: OPI Did It On 'Em, China Glaze Glittering Garland
Ring: China Glaze Winterberry, OPI Blue Shatter
Pinky: China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, China Glaze Lightning Bolt

Also, I just wanted to share with you guys my personal blog where I'm writing about diet, exercise, theatre and many other random oddities that occur in my life. If you guys think you may be interested check out my blog: This is Me.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the concept and the colors! did you paint red over a white shatter? I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete