Friday, February 3, 2012

25 Days of Broadway: Day 4 - Legally Blonde

Good morning! Its Friday! Does anyone have any good plans for the weekend? I'm hanging out with a friend I haven't seen for a while tomorrow :) yay!

Today's Broadway manicure is Legally Blonde, The Musical! 


Thumb: Elle's Broken Heart
China Glaze Broken Hearted

Index: French Tip Elle Style
OPI Bubble Bath, OPI Pink Friday, Sinful Colors 24/7

Middle: Elle's Hair Flower
Sinful Colors 24/7

Ring: Elle Explosion
Sinful Colors 24/7, China Glaze Material Girl

Pinky: Elle's Bunny Costume
Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, Sinful Colors 24/7

What do you guys think of this mani?

This musical is awesome! When I first heard it was in development when I was in high school, I though it would be the worst idea for a musical ever, but after I heard it I was hooked and then I finally got around to seeing it and it was so epically amazing!!!

Chip on my Shoulder
Laura Bell Bundy as Elle Woods and Christian Borle as Emmett

Check out SMASH Monday night at 10 on NBC where Christian stars as musical composer Tom. Smash is awesome!! Everyone check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment